Terms and Conditions
Majhi Metro Festival is an annual art fest organized by Mumbai Metro One Pvt Ltd. Majhi Metro Festival for the year 2018 shall be conducted from 31st March 2018 to 30th April 2018, during which competitions shall be held in the following categories;
Mumbai Metro One invites participation from interested public to submit their entries on either or all of these themes. Winners under each category shall have the privilege of getting their entry become a part of the Metro environment, with due credits.
Mentioned below are the Terms and Conditions that shall be applicable for participation in the festival. It may please be noted that the term “entries” in this document shall refer to submissions made by the respective participants under any of the category.
Applicable to all Categories:
- In order to participate in this competition, the applicant shall be: (a) 18 years old or more at the time of submitting the entry and (b) a resident of India
- Employees of MMOPL or any of its group companies and /or members of their immediate families are not eligible to participate in this Competition.
- Applicants can submit multiple entries and can participate in any / all categories at the same time. Applications for participation in a group (group entries) can also be submitted.
- Applicants shall register their entries by visiting our website at www.majhimetro.in and/or www.majhimetro.com, and following the instructions on the relevant page.
- Mere dispatch of an e-mail shall not be considered as a valid proof for having made a successful entry. MMOPL assumes no responsibility / liability towards entries that are lost or delayed, or that are not received by MMOPL for any reason whatsoever.
- MMOPL Reserves the right to reject any / all entry (ies), at its sole discretion, without assigning any reason.
- The closing date for receiving entries is as mentioned in the website. MMOPL reserves the right to amend / modify/revise/ extend the same at any point of time at its sole discretion.
- Selected nominations and Winners shall be intimated by post or by e-mail. The decision made by the Jury / panel of judges shall be final and no correspondence or discussion regarding the decision shall be entertained. By participating in the competition, participants unconditionally agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and the decisions of MMOPL and / or of the Jury.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity as MMOPL may require.
- Entries that are defamatory, abusive, obscene, profane, offensive, usage of copyright material or otherwise in a poor taste shall be rejected outright. Participants making disgraceful or unlawful representations, making hostile or negative depiction relating to age, disability, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, or gender identity, and other similar offenses shall be disqualified.
By submitting his/ her work for this competition, the Applicant declares and undertakes the following,
- That the contents of the entry are from his/ her own original work and,
- That at the time of submission, the applicant holds/ owns all ownership rights pertaining to this submission;
- The copyrights of each entry remain with the author. By participating in this competition, the Authors of winning/shortlisted work unconditionally agree to grant Mumbai Metro One Pvt Ltd., absolute rights to own, publish and/or broadcast their work
- The participant declares that his/her entries have not been published on another website or media or broadcast or featured in another competition. Participants in breach of this term shall be disqualified outright.
- All entries shall become the property of MMOP and MMOPL reserves all rights to reproduce the work in any form / mode it deems appropriate inter-alia including promotion and publicity purposes.
- MMOPL also reserves the right to make minor changes and additions to the images inter-alia logos of Reliance, Mumbai Metro logos and/or signatures.
- Any questions, disputes or disagreement related to the terms, conditions or participation in this competition shall be addressed to MMOPL and the decision of MMOPL shall remain final and binding.
- The prizes shall not be transferable.
- Incorrect / incomplete entries will be disqualified.
- This competition is being conducted by Mumbai Metro One Pvt. Ltd., (Registered address: Mumbai Metro One Depot, D N Nagar, J.P.Road, 4 Bunglows, Andheri (West). Mumbai 400053)
- MMOPL reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. MMOPL may also introduce new rules that shall apply to all activities / any specific category of activities within the competition. Such rules shall come into force with effect from the date they are published on the webpage.
- All personal details submitted must be accurate and complete and shall be subject to proof upon request by MMOPL. MMOPL reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants and to disqualify any entry that in the sole opinion of MMOPL is not submitted in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and / or which tampers the entry process to the competition.
Guidelines applicable specifically to each individual category:
- Participants can submit a maximum of 32 MB file on the specified website
- Upon being shortlisted, the participant shall need to extend further upon the concept, as per the directions given by the team and submit in the format required by them. On failing to do so, the nomination at any stage shall be liable to cancellation and transferred to the next eligible participant.
- All entries must have a title and must not exceed 40 lines in length (excluding title). Entries should be in line with the theme given.
- Entries can be submitted in either English, Hindi or Marathi language.
- Upon short listing the participant may need to extend the concept of his/her entry as per the directions given by the team. On failing to do so, the nomination at any stage stands liable to be cancelled and transferred to the next eligible participant
- Participants can submit maximum of 32 MB file on the specified website
- On being shortlisted, the participant shall extend further upon the concept as per the directions given by the team and submit in the format required by them. Upon failure to do so, the nomination at any stage shall stand cancelled and be transferred to next eligible participant
- Participants who wish to take photographs at the Metro stations must visit the Customer Care desk at any station and apply for a registration tag